Friday, July 16, 2010

Didn't choose this role, but I'll make it sincere. woof?

Just so you know, this post is totally random and constitutes eating a double cheemburger or it's equivalent.
If I were to put it in terms of the "Three Musketeers and the douchebag",
It's MindBlasting!
But it also contains content that has been repeated in previous posts.
To love you, I can't
Recently, I've developed a fetish for paradoxes.
Now, if at this point you're wondering what a paradox is,
Just let me say that you should know what a paradox is.
To love you, I can't
For the ill-informed, a paradox is a true statement,
Or any group of statements that contradicts itself.
Still don't get it? Here's an example.
"The following sentence is true. The former sentence is false."
And you'll probably be like, ohhhhh.
To love you, I can't
Currently, my favorite is the "Liar" paradox.
Here's how it goes.
If a person said that he always lied, is he lying?
If his statement were to be true, then "always lying" would be the truth,
But if he was telling the truth about "always lying", then he must be lying about "always lying".
But if he was lying about "always lying", then he must be telling the truth.
And it brings us back to square one where we go in circles again and again.
To love you, I can't. It's a paradox.
However, other than serving to show off and/or helping your brain limber up before an exam, it's kinda useless as far as I can see.

Friday - Today, Day 2, Day 63, 16/07/10
Today was the second day since my class started playing the new game they adapted from a game show that airs on channel U at 5pm.
It's in hokkien, it's retarded, it's pervertic,
But even so, it's one of those things that you're gonna remember and love your class for,
Even after you've walked so many miles down life.

We might not have the best of class spirits,
Or even the diligence of other classes,
But we have great staying power.
And to me, that's the heart of 4C,
"Falling into memories of you and things we used to do."
Everything now's meant to be kept forever.