Monday, March 29, 2010

The kill.

Hey people, I'm much better now.
All of you really cheered me up in each of your small ways.
I really want to thank you all for that,
I would list out all of your names here,
In bold and in 34pixel font sizes but I wouldn't want to miss out anyone.
So by not personally thanking everyone,
It's much fairer, I suppose...
(And easier for me! :P)

Anyway,
The main purpose of this post is,
To prevent Clement Tan from Re-reading and re-reading and re-reading (Again),
The previous emo-almost F-A-I-L but- not fail- f-ed up- imba post,
Just so that he can point a finger in my face and say "haha!"
:|
He needs a life and something better to do, sigh.

And here are the updates on my life.
12 days to Band SYF, 10/4/10
I need a haircut.
My shoes are in a state of perpetual discoloration due to the mud no matter how much I kiwi them,
(Yes, kiwi, my canvas shoe.)
I like milk even more than before!
I'll be removing the first (4) stitches I've ever had in my life,
From my thumb this Wednesday.
I can officially go back to strenuous exercises, as per normal,
As of today.
And I've spent about $20 on someone's...

And that's about everything I had to say.
Thank you for reading!