Saturday, July 10, 2010

Good to go but goin nowhere fast, Saturday, in the wake of

Well, for once blogger's not screwing up on me when I'm trying to post.
Today, like everyone else in 4C/D/E, we had to attend a "motivational" workshop.
It was fun, though I wouldn't call it "motivational",
If you allowed me to use a phrase,
I'd say it'd be more like "Things to do to get what you want".

The purpose of the whole thing aside,
It's really nice to see the class all happy and united for once,
Doing crazy stuff without much of a point.
And 'cause we were so awesome,
We managed to get an equally awesome number,
For our total score which put us 2nd to nothing - "999"
Someone called the Police?

On a side note, I'd like to grandly thank my brother, I repeat -
My Brother (Phua Jia Qing aka. Chor Lor Sai)
For being oh so caring so as to give me an oh so "Completed" card to cheer me up when I'm feeling happy. Oh and she he was even considerate enough to even demand that I pay $5 for it.
Yeah, I know, my bro rocks.
And I'm not gay even though I'm his Sis.
Wonder how that happened 0.o
Anyway, here's that wonderul *cough* piece of art for everyone to "marvel" at.
Sacarsm Overload much?












 
Oh and bro, if you're reading this,
here's your five bucks --> [ ($5) ]
Copy it into notepad, load it into your phone, and present it at any participating stores to get a $5 rebate. Paticipating stores: None

IN YOUR FACE :D

(best viewed in chrome)